Come celebrate spring at the zoo with this family favorite event. Highlights include:
- Egg hunts for every age group
- Photos with the Easter Bunny
- Musical fun with Mary Macaroni and the Impastas
- Free rides on the AT&T Endangered Species Carousel and Lionel Train Adventure
- Outdoor activities and games
- Chats with zoo animal and horticulture experts to learn more about what spring means at the zoo
- One $5 Bunny Bucks voucher per attendee to use on a breakfast, lunch or snack item at any zoo concession area
Schedule of Events
8 a.m.–11:30 a.m. | Meet the Easter bunny, enjoy outdoor activities plus games and music
8 a.m.–12 p.m. | Scavenger hunt Presented by Kinder Joy®
8 a.m.–12 p.m. | Free carousel and train rides (weather permitting)
8 a.m.–11:45 a.m. | Musical performance by Mary Macaroni and the Impastas
8:30, 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. | Egg hunts
11:50 a.m. | Easter Bunny farewell parade
Egg hunts will take place in assigned waves organized by age group. If you have multiple children in different age groups and would like for them to participate together, please select the age group of the older child for all children. Children may participate in the age group above their actual age, but not below. Please select your desired egg hunt time during checkout. All ticket purchases are final and no changes are permitted after purchase. If you miss your egg hunt time, we are unable to move you to another wave.
We do not recommend the egg hunt for children under 12 months of age.
Space in each wave is limited and tickets are first come, first served. Note: All ticket purchases are final and no changes are permitted after purchase.
Lincoln Park Zoo will provide approximately 15 eggs for each child. Please be respectful of other participants when hunting.
Guests are required to bring their own baskets or bags for egg hunting. Bags or baskets will not be provided.
All Lincoln Park Zoo event tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.