How to Enter
- Take a photo at any one of the photo stop locations around the zoo. They’re marked with a sign as well as listed in the program.
- Post the photo on your public Instagram feed anytime between October 8 and October 31. Tag @LincolnParkZoo in the photo and use #ForWildlifeForAll in your caption so we can see it!
- Winners will be randomly selected from all entries and will be contacted via direct message on November 1, so be sure check your message requests folder! Winners must respond by November 5, or a new winner will be selected. Winners will be announced with their photos featured on Lincoln Park Zoo’s Instagram on November 6.
Photo Stop Locations
Be on the lookout for these signs around the zoo to help you spot all the photo stop locations. Take a photo in these areas to enter to win!
- Dream Lady statue
- Swan Pond Overlook
- Peoples Gas Pavilion
- Nature Boardwalk’s Fisher Bridge
- Scarecrow vignette at Café Brauer
- Giant Jack-o-lantern inside the Pumpkin Walk
win the Grand Prize, the second name selected will win the 2nd Place Prize, and the third name selected will win the 3rd Place Prize.
- GRAND PRIZE
- Four tickets to ticketed ZooLights*
- Four attractions tickets for ZooLights
- Four pairs of 3D glasses
- 2nd Place
- Two tickets to ticketed ZooLights*
- Two pairs of 3D glasses
- 3rd Place
- Two pairs of 3D glasses to enhance the ZooLights viewing experience