Chicago’s most famous improv troupe dives into the animal kingdom. Get tickets by purchasing a Beers & Bears Celebration Pack or buying them a la carte—either way, you’ll laugh your way out of the cold winter with a spring in your step.
While watching the show, enjoy a crowler (or two!) of Grin and Bear It, a limited-edition milkshake IPA by DryHop Brewers, in collaboration with Lincoln Park Zoo.
Beers & Bears Celebration Packs
Celebrate Lincoln Park Zoo’s reopening at home and in person with a limited-time Beers & Bears Celebration Pack. Each pack includes:
- admission to Lincoln Park Zoo for a reopening celebration on Saturday, March 6 (maximum six people, including infants)
- a ticket for your household to attend an exclusive virtual improv show by The Second City during the evening of Sunday, March 7
- One reusable tote bag, one 32-ounce crowler of Grin and Bear It (a limited-edition milkshake IPA by DryHop Brewers, in collaboration with Lincoln Park Zoo), another 32-ounce crowler (DryHop’s choice), two exclusive pint glasses, two koozies, and a bottle opener
- pre-recorded DryHop and Lincoln Park Zoo video content that explores the wonderful world of wildlife and the process of brewing some of your favorite beers
- discounts on Lincoln Park Zoo’s Craft Brews event in September
- snacks and swag from local partners