$9 flat-rate parking fee every time you visit the zoo
Two free parking passes; $9 flat-rate parking rate for every additional visit
Safari Members and Above
Unlimited free parking when you visit the zoo
- Parking in the zoo’s Cannon Drive lot is based on space availability.
- Member parking benefits are only valid during zoo hours.
- On beautiful summer weekends the parking lot may fill up—come early!
- Field trip season at Lincoln Park Zoo is typically May and early June (and especially Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays). Please plan for an increased volume of visitors and buses in the lot. The most congested times are 9-10 a.m. for drop-off and noon-2 p.m. for pick-up.
- A member may use their parking benefits for only one car in the lot at any time
- The zoo is no longer able to adjust fees charged at the parking lot exit. Failure to follow procedures to receive free parking will result in being charged the full rate. This includes patrons who have forgotten their membership card.
- Lincoln Park Zoo reserves the right to limit or restrict parking benefits on special event days, such as Chicago’s annual Air & Water show. Special rates may apply for these events.
- Lincoln Park Zoo reserves the right to revoke a members’ parking benefits if it is determined they are using their benefits contrary to these terms and conditions.
- Please visit Gateway Pavilion (open 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) for any parking or membership question. We recommend you resolve any parking concerns at Gateway prior to exiting the lot.