Experience Beauty and the Feast at Nature Boardwalk at Lincoln Park Zoo
Dine and drink waterside at Chicago’s most scenic al fresco restaurant and bar: the Patio at Café Brauer.
The Patio is located just south of the main zoo grounds beside Café Brauer (2021 North Stockton), an historic Prairie School-style landmark. Overlooking the pond at Nature Boardwalk at Lincoln Park Zoo, the Patio offers unparalleled views of this restored prairie ecosystem and the Chicago skyline.
Savor chicken quesadillas, a hummus trio, fresh salads, flatbread pizzas and specialty burgers. Sip cocktails, craft-brewed beer (including Goose Island Brewery’s Boardwalk Blue, a blueberry-infused golden ale exclusive to the Patio and Goose Island Brewpub), wine and soft drinks. Drop by for a relaxing weekend brunch. Experience the Patio at Café Brauer: a slice of paradise in the heart of the city.
The Patio takes reservations for parties of up to eight guests between 5–8:30 p.m. Please contact email@example.com or 312-507-9053 to make a reservation.
Patio at Café Brauer Menus
Lunch and DinnerWeekend Brunch
Music Nights at the Patio
Enjoy live music, drink specials, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch all summer long at Chicago’s most scenic outdoor café!
Locally Sourced at the Patio
Wednesdays, 5:30–7:30 p.m., June 1–August 31
Sponsored by Half Acre Beer Company
Music programmed by Old Town School of Folk Music
- June 1: Mehran Jalili (flamenco guitar)
- June 8: The Boils (traditional and contemporary Celtic)
- June 15: Yerba Mate (tango and South American folk)
- June 22: The Pickin’ Bubs (acoustic blues, folk, old-time)
- June 29: Filisko & Noden (acoustic blues, American roots)
- July 6: Mark Dvorak (acoustic folk, banjo and more)
- July 13: The Keith Baumann Uptown Swing Duo (vintage and western swing)
- July 20: Silver Rose (old-time, Tin Pan Alley)
- July 27: Alma Jarocho (son jarocho)
- August 3: Lisa and the Lone Star (vintage country and swing)
- August 10: Tony Do Rosario Duo (jazz)
- August 17: Renée & Her Brother Joe (acoustic folk, pop, rock)
- August 24: Chris Corsale (pop, rock, soul)
- August 31: Alex Farha & Andrew Wilkins (jazz, Middle Eastern, Latin)
Summer Sounds at the Patio
Thursdays, 5:30–7:30 p.m., June 2–September 1
featuring Next Star Vodka specials